VyBlend Synthetic Vinyl Disposable Gloves, Powder-Free - S, Blue
VyBlend Synthetic Vinyl Disposable Gloves, Powder-Free, 4.5 mil. These gloves are softer and more durable than a standard vinyl glove, offering better dexterity and comfort for the user. A small amount of nitrile added to the glove formulation enhances the vinyl tensile strength, elongation and feel. They are perfect for a variety of industrial and general-purpose applications. They are sold by the case - packaged 100/box, 10 boxes/case, 1000 total gloves per case.
- Great for use in food service
- Best value for cleaning staff
- Ideal for use in a color coding program to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Standard: Meets ASTM D5250 for physical properties
- Complies with CFR Title 21 Indirect Food Additive Regulations Part 177 for use in contact with food
- Degradation: Tested as per ISO 374-4:2019
- Chemical Permeation: Tested as per EN 16523-1
- Protection Against Microorganisms: Tested in accordance with ISO 16604:2004/EN ISO 374-5: 2016
- Thickness: 4.5 mil
- Food service
- Food processing
- Food handling
- General purpose applications
Product Dimensions (in): Length