New Sphergo Swivel — Innovative mop handle eases wrist strain. Ease of motion, better reach make life easier for cleaning professionals. Repetitive stress injuries (RSIs) are a hazard of working as a professional cleaner, but it doesn’t have to be this way. The Sphergo line of ergonomic surface cleaning tools continues to improve working conditions for these vital members of the workforce with the new Sphergo Swivel mopping tool, specially designed to reduce RSIs.
- The Sphergo Swivel unique curved pole positions the mopping tool and body in a less stressful posture to reduce repetitive strain injuries
- Rotating ball handle allows for improved grip and control
- The curved pole paired with rotating ball on the handle allows for effortless smooth mopping "S" motion
- Sphergo Swivel curved pole allows for farther reach underneath low-clearance obstructions like beds, chairs, and desks relative to a tradition straight mop while eliminating awkward bending.
- Trapezoid frame design provides easier access into corners and along baseboards
- The base's rounded edges help prevent any damage to sensitive areas such as wood trim or wooden furniture legs
- Replaceable hook and loop strips
- Light Aluminum frame.