PharmaMOP Microfiber Mop Head - FS858EN
PharmaMOP is designed for all critical cleanroom surfaces allowing the operator to clean ceilings, walls and floors with ease. The system combines a patent-pending mop head optimized to meet label indicated disinfectant contact times and an ultra-lightweight, telescoping handle and frame affording unsurpassed cleaning efficiency. The system, with a saturated mop head, weighs 660 grams (1.45 pounds) enhancing SOP cleaning compliance through improved ergonomics. PharmaMOP utilizes a simple press fit connection that enables gloved operators to easily attach mop heads. PharmaMOP is compatible with steam sterilization processes. PharmaMOP with EzGLIDE mop heads enable the quick, efficient cleaning of surfaces stained with disinfectant residues. PharmaMOP Advantages:
- A two direction 360° swivel and mop head with a 1.5" low profile design enables unsurpassed access to tight spaces reducing uncleanable dead spots.
- Abrasion resistant cleanroom fabric over foam construction and Class 100 processing ensure fiber-free mopping of rough, non-skid floors in aseptic ISO Class 5 environments.
- An all surface, large area design, compatible with pull and figure eight motions, simplify SOPs and reduce costs by eliminating the need for multiple mop types.
- Available sterile and manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 & 13485:2003 certified facility to ease validation testing.
- An ultra lightweight telescoping handle and extensions reduce operator fatigue and cleaning time for high spaces.
- EzGLIDE microfiber mop heads aid in protocols that invlove cleaning sporicides, bleach, glass and high soil areas such as gowning rooms.
Product Dimensions (in): Length