Heavily textured wipe for tough scrubbing | Poly-Cellulose Blend | ISO Class 5 – 8 Cleanroom Wipe
NOVA SCRUB™ textured poly-cellulose cleanroom wipes are designed for the toughest scrubbing jobs including the removal of oils, adhesives, residue, solvents, and other chemicals from surfaces. They are ideal for use in a variety of cleanrooms as well as industrial applications. NOVA SCRUB™ wipes can be used in ISO Class 5 – 8 Cleanrooms.
Vigorous scrubbing can lead to the breakdown of cleaning products, such as sponges and low-quality wipes. When these products disintegrate, they may leave particles behind and contaminate the cleanroom. This is never an issue with our NOVA SCRUB textured cleanroom wipes. They hold up under heavy scrubbing while doing the job they were created to do.
Features and Benefits
- Made from aperatured polyester and cellulose material providing a very absorbent yet durable product
- Heavily textured surface is perfect for vigorous scrubbing
- Cheesecloth-like surface designed for cleanroom applications
- Production process yields virtually no particle generation or chemical extractables
- Double-bagged and processed in a controlled environment
- Removing oils, adhesives, residue, solvents, and other chemicals from surfaces
- Wiping and cleaning
- Controlling spills
- Designed to absorb a variety of liquids including solvents, oil, and other lubricants
- Application and removal of solutions such as disinfectants, adhesive, residues, etc.
- Cleaning notebooks, phones and any other equipment/supplies
- Medical Devices
- Auto Shops