Cobalt Blue 9" x 9" Sterile Presaturated Wipes, Polyester Sealed-Edges, 70% IPA / 30% DI Water
Validated Sterile | Sealed-Edges | ISO Class 3 & 4 (1 & 10) Cleanroom Wipe
Cobalt Blue Presaturated Sterile Cleanroom Wipes 9" x 9", 70% IPA / 30% DI Water, Item: FS-ULT70-99CB are among the “cleanest” sterile wipes available on the market. These presaturated sterile cleanroom wipes contain four edges that are individually laser cut, with melted and sealed edges to eliminate loose fibers. The FS-ULT70-99CB is currently our lowest-linting wipe option – lowest in particle emission, nonvolatile residue and ionic levels, cleanroom laundered, validated sterile, individually inspected and hermetically packaged in cleanroom bags.
The Cobalt Blue Presaturated Sterile Cleanroom Wipes 9 x 9 FS-ULT70-99CB are composed of virgin polyester fibers which are continuous with no loose ends. The tough interlocking knitted construction enables them to be resistant against rough surfaces and burs.
Features and Benefits
- Validated to SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of 10–6 in accordance with standards and recommended practices of the ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137:2013 guidelines
- Cobalt-60 Gamma Irradiated
- Meets USP 797 and 800 requirements for critical contamination control
- Each package is identified with a lot number
- Each case of material includes a Certificate of Irradiation
- IPA filtered to 0.22μ
|FS-ULT70-99CB||9" X 9"||30||10|