- Use in all controlled environments
- Wringer is built into the handle eliminating the need for an expensive and bulky wringer
- Improved components allow for no sharp edges and excellent refill retention
- Ideal for the "Pull and Lift" technique used in cleaning and disinfecting walls, floors and ceilings.
- Resists autoclave, gamma and ETO
- Fits all Roll-O-Matic refills
- Straight head design allows user to flip over mop head for extended use between wrings
- Technical data available upon request
- Handle length is 48"
- Sold Individually
The Original Stainless Steel Roll-O-Matic mops are the best choice when seeking one mop to apply disinfectant, clean surfaces or absorb spills in all production and controlled environments on floors, walls and ceilings. Perfect for use with the most popular “Pull and Lift” technique. The straight head design allows the user to flip the mop head after a specific number of strokes for extended use between wrings. These Stainless Steel Roll-O-Matic mops are manufactured to resist repeated autoclave cycles and continually being exposed to the common chemicals and disinfectants used in the controlled environment marketplace. Roll-O-Matic handles are manufactured specifically to accept Roll-O-Matic refills.